Upgraded MBP but my MBAir and iPhone are still using old vault/app

jopating
jopating
Community Member

I was using standalone license for years and recently took advantage of a free 1 year family membership that a friend sent me. My MB Pro is working well but i realized that my MacBook Air and iPhone aren't synced to the primary laptop. I never updated anything on them and i think they're still using old app and dropbox vault. Can you help me get all 3 talking to each other?

Also can you tell me where my new vault is? I know it's not dropbox anymore.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.9 (689001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OX 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I upgraded to membership from standalone but my 2nd laptop and iPhone are still using old vault/app

Comments

• Hi @jopating

Also can you tell me where my new vault is? I know it's not dropbox anymore.

1Password membership is a first party sync service. We don't rely on a 3rd party cloud hosting service like Dropbox to offer it.

I was using standalone license for years and recently took advantage of a free 1 year family membership that a friend sent me. My MB Pro is working well but i realized that my MacBook Air and iPhone aren't synced to the primary laptop. I never updated anything on them and i think they're still using old app and dropbox vault. Can you help me get all 3 talking to each other?

You can learn about how to get your additional devices set up here:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#set-up-your-other-devices

Please also make sure the "Primary" vault has been deleted from the MacBook Pro. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.