Email support ticket unanswered

wj1980
wj1980
Community Member

I opened a support ticket on 1/31. The ID received was [#EGJ-29313-919]. I have not heard anything since. Naturally I did not (and would not) expect any reply over the weekend, but tomorrow will make 7 days without a (human-generated) response. I won't post the details here because I understand the importance of not posting the same issue to multiple channels, but I would really like some help with the issues I reported.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @wj1980! I'm sorry for the delay in our response, and I appreciate you not posting the same thing to multiple channels. Since the release of 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows simultaneously (as well as Apple's release of macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”), which contained numerous changes that affected 1Password), we've been a bit swamped with user requests. We answer emails in the order they're received, but that's measured by the time-stamp of the most recent message, which unfortunately means that if you reply or add to the thread before one of has a chance to answer, you're effectively pushing yourself to the back of the queue, not the front. Regardless, I'll ask the email support team to see if they can help expedite your questions, and thanks for your patience. Let me know here, if you still don't hear anything.

This discussion has been closed.