Need step by step instructions on how to share a STAND ALONE vault.

Options
Holt26
Holt26
Community Member

Very frustrated on the lack of support for the stand alone 1Password. I've used 1Password since the very beginning. Please don't mention account. I need step by step instructions on how to share a stand alone vault with someone. We are both on Macs running V7. I sync with dropbox and have shared the folder. What does my partner need to do to see the vault on his Mac? When clicking on the dropbox folder, just get junk (perhaps code?) Please step by step. And again, please save time and frustration by not mentioning accounts or families or teams. Just want to share a vault with partner. Not primary, a sub vault. I asked for support over a week ago and just got an email that your human friends would get back to me. No one has. Thanks very much.

1Password Version: V7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OX 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:share stand alone vault

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Holt26 - I'm sorry for the frustration, and the delay in our response. We answer user emails in the order we receive them, and we're currently experiencing a surge of customer support requests, so we're not keeping up with our usual quick response times. One of us will be with you via email as quickly as possible, and I'll have a look to see if we can expedite your request. Until then, thanks for your patience. :)

This discussion has been closed.