Not able to log in account to purchase subscription

I have already submitted a query on this matter on 23 Jan and I resent my query to [email protected] on 5 Feb. I have yet to receive a reply. #MUJ-65279-944

I like to purchase subscription, which requires me to log in to my account on 1password website.

Despite filling in the correct email address, correct secret key and correct master password, I could not log in to my account. The error message reads "Invalid Secret Key".

I can confirm my email address and secret key are correct because they are reflected in the settings on my 1Password app. In the account recovery email I received, it is clear that the first 8 characters of my secret key are the same as what I have entered.

I can confirm my master password is correct because I manage to log in to my app using the master password.

This is my third attempt requesting for help. I really hope to hear from someone who can help. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @damientay

I'm very sorry for the delay. Could you please check 1Password and see if you have a "Primary" vault in the app? If you do then the password you use to unlock 1Password is not the same as the Master Password for your 1Password.com account, it is the password for the Primary vault. Please check your Logins category in 1Password for a login for 1Password.com. If one exists that should have the correct Master Password saved on it. If you're still having trouble please let me know.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file