could not download the license file

I purchased the standalone 1Password7 for Win. I got a mail from 1Password for my reciept. I downloaded and installed it. However I could not download the license file from the email, so I could not register the standalone 1Password7. I want to download the license file from the email by clicking. How should I do it?

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows7
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @danbeiful! If you purchased a standalone license for 1Password 7 for Windows, you'd have received an email from our FastSpring store that looks something like this:

Click the bottom, blue button to download and install your license. Is that what you already tried? If so, what happens when you click the button?

• I tried to click the blue button, but couldn't click it..

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@danbeiful - are you able to click the "Manage your Orders" link in the email you received?

• Thank you for your reply. I can open the link "Manage your Orders". However I could not click and download the license file.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@danbeiful

Could you please make sure you're not running any ad blocking software that might be interfering and also verify that JavaScript is enabled in your web browser? If that does not help it may work in a different web browser.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file