1PW 7 standalone Mac price in EUR

Hello,
I'm thinking about upgrading on iMac from version 6 to 7 (standalone). But I want to see the price I have to pay before I install the new version on my iMac. Where can I get the price information in EUR (with and without vat), unfortunately I can't find the information.

regards Frank

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @FrankyPilot,

1Password 7 for Mac is currently on sale for €54.99 + VAT. The regular price is €71.99 + VAT.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know!

• Thank you for the fast reply

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

On behalf of Meek you are most welcome. :+1:

Ben

• Is it too difficult to get an overview of the prices for stand alone other than after you installed the new application ?

I got the mac/windows Bundle some years ago and added the extra ios, what is the expected price for 1) getting an upgrade for the Mac/Windows Bundle and is the IOS included or separate ?

Regards L

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Is it too difficult to get an overview of the prices for stand alone other than after you installed the new application ?

We're no longer advertising standalone licensing; my apologies.

I got the mac/windows Bundle some years ago and added the extra ios, what is the expected price for 1) getting an upgrade for the Mac/Windows Bundle and is the IOS included or separate ?

There is no longer a Mac & Windows bundle. Each platform is sold separately. 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows are each normally $65 USD + tax, but are currently on sale for a limited time for $50 USD + tax each. The Pro features for 1Password for iOS are an in-app purchase of $10 USD + tax. Tax is charged where applicable, not all areas are subject to tax.

Especially since you are using 1Password on multiple platforms I'd highly recommend considering 1Password membership:

About 1Password membership

Ben

• @Meek and Ben: I purchased yesterday and updated my MacBook already. Everything ok so far.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Glad to hear it worked out. :+1:

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file