Urgent - Needs Help for Subscription

On or about Jan 27, 2019, 1Password.com sent me an email that my account is expiring soon. I then paid a year subscription with web system (not Apple subscription) and I received the invoice showing "paid $35.88". Now today, Feb 11, 2019, Apple sent me the email indicating that my "1Password Subscription is Expiring on Feb 23, 2019" by Apple Subscription system.
QUESTION: If I don't subscribe (pay) thru Apple, my 1Password account will be frozen after Feb 23, 2019?
Thank you,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I sent the above question to Sales Department on2/11/2019 also.

• I think support ID is: #BEM-97214-397

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @tko7771Pass

If your account is set up with direct billing with a valid credit card (or gift card) and you have cancelled your subscription with Apple then you're all set. The Apple subscription expiring will not freeze your account.

To avoid duplicating efforts I'm going to close your email ticket. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Hi Ben: Thank you for a quick response. I did set up the direct billing with credit card and one year subscription was paid already on Feb 2, 2019 and I did cancel Apple (1Password) subscriptions. So, I feel sooo safe that my account will be freeze !! (^^). Again, thank you for your help.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thank you for a quick response. I did set up the direct billing with credit card and one year subscription was paid already on Feb 2, 2019 and I did cancel Apple (1Password) subscriptions.

Perfect. :)

Again, thank you for your help.

You're welcome.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file