Problem signing into my FRITZ!Box

This discussion was created from comments split from: On Desktop App integration - issues.

Comments

• Okieh
    Okieh
    Community Member

Works great with all of my Logins - except for Fritz!Box

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Okieh,

I hope you don't mind but the other thread was about the integration between 1Password for Mac and 1Password X and unless I'm mistaken the issue you're having is filling of a particular sign-in form.

Would I be correct in believing this is the sign-in form for the router and can I ask, what is the URL you use to access the sign-in page?

• Okieh
    Okieh
    Community Member

Hi,
    i have this issue since i´ve installed 1PasswordX with integration in 1Password for Mac, so i thouht it was the right thread, sorry.
    Wether i enter "fritz.box" or the IP adress of the router - the 1Password Logo doesn´t appear in the sign-in field.
    It works with Dekstop App for Mac without problems

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Okieh,

We'll keep the other thread quite narrowly focussed and it will just be about locking and unlocking 1Password X via 1Password for Mac. As it's a very new feature we'll need to track bugs specific to it closely until we feel it's ready for a larger release.

My thinking on the issue with your Fritz!Box may be we're simply failing to identify the purpose of the username field. One thing we can test to see if this is the case is to try filling from the toolbar interface. What I'm thinking is:

1. In your browser load the sign-in page for your Fritz!Box.
    2. Click the 1Password X button in the browser toolbar.
    3. In the Suggested Items section, under the header sign in with you should see your Fritz!Box Login item.

If you select the Login item here do the correct fields fill?

This discussion has been closed.