To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I reinstalled 1password, which has been linked to my dropbox for 2 years, but it doesn't work.

silverleining
silverleining
Community Member
edited February 2019 in Memberships

I don't have a secret key or a license file of the type the newly-downloaded app is looking for (*.onepassword7-license-win). My account has been synced to dropbox for years, but now I can't reestablish that sync. Please help

ref: NNY-13256-224

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I reinstalled 1password, which has been linked to my dropbox for 2 years, but it doesn't work.

Comments

• Hi @silverlining

Do you have a 1Password 7 for Windows license? 1Password 7 for Windows would require either that or a 1Password membership. It is not included with earlier license versions.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Ben

P.S. I see you also opened an email thread on this. Since we're corresponding here now I'm going to close out that email. Thanks.

• silverlining
    silverlining
    Community Member

Ben, I think you meant someone else...

• Sorry about that @silverlining. Seems the OP has chosen a very similar username to yours and the forum's autocomplete system tripped me up. My apologies.

@silverleining please see above

Ben

• silverleining
    silverleining
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I upgraded to a family subscription so I’m good.

• Great. Thanks for the update, and for your continued patronage of 1Password. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.