OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

I had a power outage while my computer was on and now I cannot get my browser extension to work as it requests my key. Yet when I log into my account I can find my key but the majority of it is blocked out. Copy and paste does not work. I sent in a support ticket or email several days ago and got no reply. Can someone help? Is support still available?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: win7

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I have reinstalled it several times also.

• MikeT
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @cterry877,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, we're still here, we're currently experiencing a large volume of inquiries into our email system and our team is a bit short-staffed due to illnesses.

I found your email but I need more information from you. Are you using 1Password 4 or 7.3? If you're using 1Password 4, the power outage may have been a coincidence as you may have been updated to Chrome 72 and 1Password 4 no longer supports it. You can find more information here.

ref: GMK-22579-573

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I downloaded the one on your site 4.6.2

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I just need my key.

• Hi @cterry877,

Yes, that version does not recognize Chrome 72 anymore, which was just released within the last week. Please read this on what you can do next.

• @cterry877 By the way, I've moved this to our 1Password 4 forum for you.

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

Very frustrating. This from an IT Mgr of 25 years.

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I think.
    A3-H698WQ •••••• •••••• •••••• •••••• •••••• This is what I get. Useless.
    Seriously? Spam block on this forum when trying to get your product back to work for a customer? No email replies either?

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I need my key Mike. I go no where without it.

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

Please see unread email and posts not being answer

• Hi @cterry877,

I've merged the separate threads you've created, please try to stick with one thread and this isn't a real-time chat support. The forum has a spam block in place to prevent spamming when you create multiple replies within a minute.

I am not able to find any 1Password.com account under your email address. Did you sign up for 1Password.com recently?

Your 1Password.com account will only work in 1Password 7 for Windows, did you already install 1Password 7 on your computer.

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I don't understand. I have requested help for the past hour and with emails and get nothing in return except the runaround. Why Mike?

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I have been using it for years. What's the fix? No more chat. I have lots of account info that I need. Fix?

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

Mike, email me or ? This forum is not going to work - I do not have hours to fix your product with your spam blocker. I have been using it for years and have a key and account from what I can tell on my end. I installed 7 yet when I check for upgrades it says I am good - stupid. I try to install 7 it asks for my account name and key. I have a license. I don't care if my subscription or license expired, I have no idea as I run several businesses on the internet and have many products. I don't care if it costs or I need to renew something. I simply need a fix. Everything was working fine until a few days ago when I lost power. Please, no more waste of time and help your customer.

• Hi @cterry877,

We'll reply to your email as soon as possible.

Your posts are being merged into the same thread here, they're not disappearing.

Please wait for our email.

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

Email me a fix as I do not have anymore time for canned replies. I have read your upgrade instructions and they do not work for me as I am missing info or have incorrect info. I have a license and not a key. I am 4 and I understand I need to go to 7. Yet when I click upgrades available on 4, it says I am up to date - why? I can get into my account fine but cannot use the Chrome browser extension anymore as of a few days ago. Why all of a sudden now? If I need 7 which it sounds like I do, how do I get the upgrade? I don't need a link for 7, please read above. I need my account name and key. ? If I need to renew something so I do not lose all of my existing login info, then tell me what to do. I need serious help and cannot waste my time any further. You should have my email address. This forum, canned message replies and spam blocking isn't working. One more time and I will simply no longer use your product. I will find another or simply login in normal as I have work to do.

• cterry877
    cterry877
    Community Member
    Options

I don't understand the lack of support for this product. I sent an email to support days ago and still no reply. I was told earlier today by Mike they are backlogged in replying via this forum. I reached out to Mike many times requesting help here only to have most of my posts deleted and never a one giving me a fix for my problem. I have wasted hours begging anyone for assistance to fix my problem but get deleted posts, canned replies, and no email replies. Is there anyone at this company that gives a damn?

• I know we've been chatting over e-mail, @cterry877, but just wanted to drop a note here in case anyone else comes across this that we got things sorted there. I apologize for the time it took and know you had a few additional questions I replied to earlier, so of course if any more come up you're welcome to reply there. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.