account frozen and cannot get rid of it. 2 accounts are listed but I am only subscribed to one.

Options
tomenoch
tomenoch
Community Member

account is frozen on iPad. 2 accounts are listed. cannot sign out of frozen account. Had account purchased through Apple app store before subscribing. It doesn't have any logins listed for the subscribed account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:account frozen and cannot get rid of it. 2 accounts are listed but I am only subscribed to one.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @tomenoch

To get a better idea of what is going on 'under the hood' here I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iPad:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/101418/account-frozen-and-cannot-get-rid-of-it-2-accounts-are-listed-but-i-am-only-subscribed-to-one
    • Your forum username: tomenoch

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

ref: HEK-42642-953

This discussion has been closed.