Extension size in chrome

Is there a way to see more of the extension window or making the text smaller so I can see the whole field?
I have to move the window to get to settings or fill.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• blaxxzblaxxz
    edited February 15

It should look like this.

Which Version of 1PX and Chrome are you using?
    Otherwise try to reinstall the Extension.

• I have removed and reinstalled multiple time
    Version 1.14
    Chrome 72.0.3626.109

• Which Screen Resolution are you using?

• 5120 x 1440

• Can you try this one 2560 x 1440 and see if this behaviour is still there?

• Changed resolution and unplugged one monitor. no change

• Strange.
    Sorry that i'm no help for you.
    Hope the Team can help you ;)

• dtearedteare Agile Founder

Team Member

How strange! I haven't seen this issue for a very long time.

If I recall correctly, last time this happened it was related to the popup somehow inheriting a zoom level from somewhere. 🤔

I asked around and @DaltonD mentioned that this can happen when using multiple monitors that have different DPI settings. Does that fit your situation?

++dave;

• both monitors are the same res and it happens when using one. Chrome is not zoomed in and when I did zoom nothing changed.

• ag_sebastianag_sebastian 1Password Alumni

Hi @avspinball,

Which OS are you using? I'm also wondering whether you're using any kind of scaling, considering that the monitors have such a high resolution. If you are using scaling, I'd like to ask you to scale down, restart your computer and see if that changes anything.

• I'm Win 10 pro 64 1803
    No scaling, at 100% on windows & chrome, nothing zoomed in.

• I also use Vivaldi and it shows perfectly

• Just installed on firefox and also good

• beyerbeyer

Team Member

@avspinball: Interesting! Using the browser you see the issue in, can you please try creating a new Chrome profile, installing 1Password X, and adding your 1Password account?

Based on everything I've read here I suspect there must be something in your profile causing this. From the screenshot, you provided it looks like you may be using a custom theme, but this would be the first time I've seen something like that create issues for 1Password X.

Let me know if that works and if you do have something conflicting with 1Password X I'd love to know so we can try to prevent it from causing issues for other users.

Thanks,

Beyer

• I found that if I change the default zoom this happens. I switch between 100 & 150 depending on how I sit in front of my computer. Just changing the zoom does nothing. If I change the default and restart chrome this happens.
    So Is there a way to re scale the app while in zoom mode?

• beyerbeyer

Team Member

Hey @avspinball,

I was able to recreate the zoom problem you see when I switched the default zoom in Chrome. Thanks for the clear instructions, I'm not sure I've ever seen that before. :blush: I've gone ahead and opened an issue (#816) on your behalf so we can take a more in-depth look and better handle when someone has changed their default zoom level. In the meantime, if you do set Chrome to default to 150% zoom, you can set the zoom level of 1Password back to 100% by opening the Settings page and hitting Ctrl + 0. This will set both the Settings page and the 1Password X popup to its default zoom level.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Cheers,

Beyer

• Thanks that fixed it.

• beyerbeyer

Team Member

:+1: :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file