Docusign.net cannot add 2FA

pinskerj
pinskerj
Community Member

I have tried on two different computers both running 1Password Mac beta 7.2.6 beta 0. I try to add the QR code image using 1Password for 2FA for the account at docusign.net, and the 1password QR code image scanner (the box that appears) does nothing, it doesn't seem to recognize the image for the QR Code. Has anyone else had this problem? Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.2.6 beta zero
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@pinskerj - I had to set up a trial DocuSign account, but I was able to reproduce the issue you're having. However, I suspect this is a size/resolution issue. Try increasing the size of the page to about 150% (Chrome and related browsers, just use the command + combo, then try it again (dragging over 1Password's scanner onto the now-enlarged code. Let me know what you discover. :)

• pinskerj
    pinskerj
    Community Member

It won’t recognize the QR code at any size.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@pinskerj - hmmm, that's strange. I was using 1Password 7 for Mac in the context of macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”), so I'd recommend you upgrade your version of macOS and give it another shot, since that's the only relevant difference here between your system and mine (except possibly hardware).

• pinskerj
    pinskerj
    Community Member

I ended up using the iOS 1Password app to scan the WR code. That worked. I do not have a Mojave machine to test on but will make a note to try that one day.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad that you were able to get it working. We've run some tests and the QR code we're getting here doesn't seem to confirm to the specification -- so, technically not a QR code. But we'll see if there's a safe way to have 1Password compensate better in the future, without breaking support for the standard. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

This discussion has been closed.