Error when 1Pas starts

Options

Hello!

Today appear error then 1Pass application starts:
1password.exe - Bad Image
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v.4.0.30319\clr.dll не предназначена для выполнения в Windows или содержит ошибку. ..... Состояние ошибки 0xc000012f.

What I need to do to repair?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @DataCenterMuz,

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you tell me what anti-malware solution you're using?

That error can occur when a specific security tool tries to inject itself into 1Password's process, which is a big no-no and causes 1Password to crash.

Please try to whitelist 1Password in your anti-malware solution and see if it helps.

• DataCenterMuz
    DataCenterMuz
    Community Member
    Options

No any antivirus/anti-malware. Only Win10 base antivirus.

If I download installation package from your web-site and try to execute file 1PasswordSetup-7.3.657, also appear this error.
    If I try to deinstall 1Pass, error also appear.

• Do you use 1Password in Microsoft Edge, @DataCenterMuz? This error is somewhat generic, but I have noticed I personally am able to trigger it more easily with the extension installed in Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge set as my default browser.

• DataCenterMuz
    DataCenterMuz
    Community Member
    Options

What I need to do after install extension in ms edge?

• DataCenterMuz
    DataCenterMuz
    Community Member
    Options

I install 1Password from Microsoft Store, open Microsoft Edge, enable 1password extension.
    Error appear again

• MikeT
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @DataCenterMuz,

That's interesting.

Do you recall if you tried installing 1Password with admin rights in the past? That can cause issues like this.

Try this;

1. Open Windows File Explorer and enter the following in the address bar: %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password
    2. Move the app folder to your desktop
    3. Repeat this in other Windows account you may have, including the admin account.
    4. Reboot
    5. Try to install 1Password 7.2 from here: https://c.1password.com/dist/1P/win6/1PasswordSetup-7.2.617.exe and see if it works.
This discussion has been closed.