1P7-mini in FF shows only part of the item name under "Best Match "?

Options

When I searching for login information, shows only part of the item name under "Best Match "?
Difficult to find the right password if, for example, you have 32 passwords for the same URL.

Thanks,

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sweden: Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. It isn't reasonable for 1Password to show a full title if it's fairly long, but perhaps there's room for improvement. Thanks in advance! :)

• Sweden
    Sweden
    Community Member
    Options

If you click on Logins under Categories then the title will be displayed with about 37 characters which is ok, but when you search you get only about 23 characters under Best mach? I don't want to send a print screen through the forum, but can I email you?

Thanks,

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sweden: support@1password.com -- just let me know the Support ID you receive in response. I think it would help to get a visual in this case. Thanks in advance!

• Sweden
    Sweden
    Community Member
    Options

TKR-35376-779]

Thanks,

• bundtkate
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hey, @Sweden! I found your e-mail and, indeed, I see what you mean here. When you search, this narrows down your item list (the pane on the left) to show only those that match your search. If you click any of these, of course, the item details will show in the right-hand pane, so your list is smaller to leave room to display those item details. What you're using is 1Password X, which does do a bit more heavy lifting than our standard extension. It's designed to allow you to use 1Password entirely in your browser without any desktop app at all, so it sometimes does need to squeeze a lot of information into a smaller UI to ensure you are able to accomplish everything in the extension that would be able to using a desktop app. Of course, if you continue typing to further narrow your search, that could help. In addition, if you visit the site you're wanting to sign in to, 1Password X will automatically suggest matching items in a wider pane like when you're looking at all of your Logins, which could work better for you as well.

Ultimately, though, it sounds like you are wanting the option to resize various parts of the extension UI to fit your needs, does that sound about right? Let me know and I'll be sure to pass your feedback along the 1Password X development team. :chuffed:

ref: TKR-35376-779

• Sweden
    Sweden
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Bundtkate,
    Thank you for good information!
    Yes please, I would like to be able to change the size of the title rows that can be in standard. You are welcome to return if it is possible to change in the future version.
    I have uninstalled 1PX now and returned to standard extension in FF.

Thanks,
    Sweden

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps that will be possible in the future. :)

This discussion has been closed.