To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I'm having difficulty migrating my old 1password 4 to my new subscription.

Options
robinfremin
robinfremin
Community Member

I just signed up for a new 1password 7 membership on the recommendation of Grieg Allen. I wasn't able to use the extension on my Chrome browser and this is what he recommended. I followed (I thought) the directions for migrating my old 1password vault's contents but I still don't have anything in my new account's vault except my 1password login. Yikes! Help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I've just set up a new account and am trying, unsuccessfully, to migrate my old account.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @robinfremin! I'm sorry for the trouble. Can I ask a few questions so I have a better idea of what kind of setup you're using? Please tell us:

1. What specific version of OS you're using (and which platform - Mac or PC)?
    2. What specific version of 1Password you have installed?
    3. What specific version of 1Password extension you have in Chrome (if any)?
    4. What vaults you see when you click Preferences > Vaults (number of vaults and their names)?

Thanks in advance. :)

• robinfremin
    robinfremin
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your contact Lars. Fortunately I have my self squared away now. Greig saw that I was having trouble migrating my old vault to my new subscription. He was the one who contacted me via email initially to deal with a problem I'd been having with 1password 4 and its extension on Chrome. Greig suggested I could consider updating to solve the problem and he stayed with me via email until I'd solved the migration issue and then assisted me in setting up my IOS apps. You all are great! I've never experienced better customer service!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@robinfremin - awesome! Greig's a fantastic colleague; I'll let him know about your kind words. Glad to hear he was able to assist. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.