To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I would like to get a team member removed from my account

Options
jbabauta
jbabauta
Community Member

I thought I was adding my wife to my account not realizing I was adding her as a team member. I don't want to pay for her account under team member. can I get reimbursed and have her removed as a team member.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:paid users

Comments

• Saleana
    Saleana
    Community Member
    Options

Kbabauta,

I am hopeful to get your questions answered. As far as payment, if you remove a family or team member, a prorated credit will be added to your account, which is automatically applied to your next invoice. If your credit balance covers the amount due, then you won’t be charged for that billing period. :)

**If you would like to go ahead and get your wife taken off as a team member, see the following steps: **

-Click People in the sidebar
    -Click your wife’s name
    -Click More Actions (on her “details page”)
    -Click Delete User.

**If you would like to go ahead and make your wife “family” and give her access to your passwords, see these following steps: **

-Click Invitations in the sidebar
    -Click the Invite button, enter her email address
    -Click Invite
    -Click the link in your email to confirm her access

Hope this was short and simple enough for you. Let me know if I need to clarify anything.
    -Saleana

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jbabauta: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the difficultly, but could you please clarify what you're trying to do?

I thought I was adding my wife to my account not realizing I was adding her as a team member. I don't want to pay for her account under team member. can I get reimbursed and have her removed as a team member.

In order to have a 1Password membership account, there is a cost associated with that. So, to be clear, removing your wife from a 1Password Teams membership would probably be a good idea if she is not part of your company...but she would still need a membership in order to use 1Password. Let me know more and I'm sure I can help though. :)

• jbabauta
    jbabauta
    Community Member
    Options

It has been taken care off, thank you for your time.

• Glad to hear you were able to get it taken care of.

Please do let us know if you need any help getting your wife set up with 1Password or if you have any questions.

This discussion has been closed.