I have 1Password for my iOS device.
- Some time ago, over a year now, I downloaded version 184.108.40.2066 for my Win10 machine
- I downloaded the plugin for Chome(v72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit) and IE11
- IE11 continues to work great
- Chrome is now complaining it cannot find 1Password desktop
- I have removed and reinstalled the Chrome extension without success of this working
Other things to note
- I have OS X with 1Password and the Chrome extension and up to now, it continues to work
- OS X and Safari also continues to work
- While I never used MS Edge, just for ShiGiggles, I decided to test it there and it also doesn't work
Can anyone let me know if there are issues with this version of Chrome(or MS Edge) and 1Password?
1Password Version: 220.127.116.116
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox