Migration auf neuem Mac

Options
OlivierG
OlivierG
Community Member

Hallo
Ich habe auf einem neuen Mac versucht 1Password neu über App Store zu installieren. Die anschliessende Synchronisation über iPhon hat geklappt, alle Passwörter sind da. Nur kommt jetzt ständig die Aufforderung auf Pro umzusteigen und die Passwörter kann ich nur lesen, aber nicht bearbeiten. Auch kann ich nicht aus der App direkt eine Webseite aufmachen. Dies funktionierte beim alten Mac alles problemlos. Die App hatte ich ursprünglich über die 1PW Webseite geladen.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @OlivierG! I'm sorry for the trouble. My suspicion is that you may have downloaded and installed 1Password 7 for Mac. As a new, full-version upgrade, 1Password 7 for Mac requires either the purchase of a new standalone license or a 1password.com membership. My recommendation would be the 1password.com membership, for many reasons. Without one or the other of these things, however, your data will be (as you discovered) in Read Only mode, and you won't be able to use the browser extensions, either. Hope that's helpful. :)

• OlivierG
    OlivierG
    Community Member
    Options

can i change back to 6?

• OlivierG
    OlivierG
    Community Member
    Options

Ich möchte gerne mein bezahltes Programm zurück.
    Wo finde ich auf dem iPhone mein key?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@OlivierG - you can certainly return to version 6 if you like, though we can't recommend that as any kind of long-term solution for using 1Password, given that version 6 is a legacy version at this point, and won't be receiving further development. If you visit our downloads page and scroll down to the section entitled "Using an older computer," you can find version 6.8.9 there. Make sure you fully quit 1Password 7 for Mac first, then delete it. Don't use any app cleaners or uninstallers to do this, as these programs can remove more data than we want them to. Just drag the 1Password app to the Trash. After that, you should be able to install and use 1Password 6.

This discussion has been closed.