To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

no access cant find secret key or emergency kit

drogofamily
drogofamily
Community Member

I have a family account I setup in October 17. We have paid for it, so yes, actually have an account. I have always accessed from my android phone. Nobody else in my family uses it. I do not have my secret key, or my emergency kit because I had to do a factory reset on my android phone and apparently wasnt backed up on the cloud. Please help me get access to my account. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: android
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cant find emergency kit or secret key

Comments

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

If you lose either of the items (Master Password or Secret Key) there is no way to recover your account. If there were it would be a security issue because it would mean the developers could decrypt your information with a "universal key". I think all you can do is start over and have your subscription transferred.

If you already tried everything mentioned here then all you can do is start over (link in the end of this article).

• Hello @drogofamily,

If you have ever accessed your 1Password account through a browser you can try visiting https://drogofamily.1password.com and logging in with your master password.

Once logged in you can find your secret key on your profile page by clicking on your name in the top right and selecting "My Profile".

If you do not have access to your account at all then we may need to help you recreate your account.

Please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.