How do I get my passwords to show on the extension for 1password 7?

Options

Since I upgraded to 1password 7 I can no longer see my passwords in my Chrome extension. I have unchecked "conceal passwords" inside the app. Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:show passwords on extension 1password 7

Comments

• I'm not sure I understand what you're expecting here, @tinkmichelle. 1Password 4 didn't allow you to reveal your password in plain text in your browser extension and the "conceal passwords" setting is related to whether passwords (where visible) are masked or not. If I were to hazard a guess, though, I'd wager not all of your Login items are showing in mini and that's what's throwing you off. In 1Password 7, only Login items that match the site you're viewing will show in mini. You can view all of your Logins from your browser's start page or by clicking All Items in mini's sidebar (right below the star for favorites).

Another difference that could be related here is that in 1Password 4, mousing over a Login item showed a menu with a "password" option that would copy the password. In 1Password 7, you can do this by right-clicking your Login item and selecting the copy icon next to "password". You can learn more about mini in 1Password 7 generally here:

https://support.1password.com/1password-mini-windows/

Hopefully this helps, but if you're still having trouble, let me know what you're expecting to see in mini where – even if that means describing what you did in 1Password 4 – and I should be able to help better from there. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.