Can't Empty Trash

I have 878 items in the trash and when I right click on the trash (Windows app), I choose "Empty Trash." It asks me "Are you sure you want to empty trash" and I choose "Yes." However, the trash never empties and I've now been waiting over 15 minutes. I've repeated the process and still same issue. I then went to my browser and logged into my 1P account I notice my trash shows empty but my Windows app still shows 878 items. I then closed and reopened my Windows app (clicking the X in the corner) and the trash still indicates 878 items. Only when I actually chose "Exit" from the Windows app and reopened the app did it actually show the trash was empty. You might want to address this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• isha_agisha_ag

Team Member

Hey mattpwc, thank you for writing in with this bug report! This is a known issue, your trash did empty it but we're missing refreshing the UI. We'll fix that soon!

• Hello, I'm having this same problem. Running 1Password v7.3.684 on Windows 10 (via 1password.com). When will this be fixed? Or maybe my problem is different?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@jwhoelter: If you quit 1Password completely from the notification tray icon, you should be all set, but we'll get the UI glitch fixed. :)

• Hi, Same problem here. Any idea when the fix will be ready? I've seen comments on this since at least January. Thanks!

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @Mindful! Welcome to the forum! :)

Just for confirmation, are you also running 1Password for Windows version 7.3.684?

Thank you!

• Hi ag_ana. Thanks for the welcome. Good to be here!

Yes. I'm running 7.3.684 latest. Also latest version of Windows 10 Home, 1803.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation @Mindful! We don't have a timeline to share at this moment, but we are aware of this and will get this fixed ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file