My 1 password will not open my logins when I right click on "1 password" it just goes away

Options

My 1 password will not open my sites, when I open the little box and click on "1 password" it just goes away.
So I can not open any logins , I have to go to the master 1 password and look up the the password and enter it my self

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My 1 password will not open my sites when I right click on "1password" it just goes away

Comments

• Hey, @jwc0255! Could you share what version of 1Password you're using and the browser you're seeing trouble in? The solution here will be a bit different depending on your answers, so let me know and I'll be better able to help from there. :chuffed:

• jwc0255
    jwc0255
    Community Member
    Options

Browser Microsoft Internet explorer 11.316.17763.0
    Version is 1809
    Extension Google chrome? (not installed)
    Could not find a version for 1passport ?????
    Cheers Julie

• Not to worry, thanks for looking, @jwc0255. To help us figure out what's going on, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+windows@1password.com and include a link to this thread. That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.