Why is my iOS device not synchronized with my Windows 10 1Password7 vault?

nholford
nholford
Community Member

I have "upgraded" to 1Password 7 from 1Password 4. I've loaded my 1Password 4 vault into 1Password 7 on my Windows 10 device and can see the 360 items I've collected over the years. I've installed 1Password7 on my iOS device but cannot see any of the items in the vault I can see on my Windows 10 device. I can only find a summary page indicating two vaults Private (4 items) and Shared (0 items) on the iOS device (I cannot find any content of the 4 items that are supposed to be in the Private vault on the iOS device). Can someone explain how to get my devices to synchronize?

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10; iOS 12.1.4
Sync Type: 1Password membership
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password 7 on my Windows 10 device but cannot see sync on other devices

Comments

• Hi @nholford

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. If you log in at https://my.1password.com/ are you able to see all of your items there?

Ben

• vincef
    vincef
    Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Just installed iOS 12.1.4 so I could use the 1password 7 app on my iPhone. It installs fine but as the initial person stated, I can see how many items I have in each vault, but cannot get the vault to load with and show me the passwords on my phone. But I can see them on my Mac and by going to the URL you posted above. Any other ideas, cuz I have no idea what to do at this point.

• Hi @vincef

If you select the Categories tab at the bottom of 1Password and then tap 'All Items' do you see your items? If not, what do you see?

Ben

• vincef
    vincef
    Community Member

Hi Ben - yes I see everything. I thought I would be able to separate them out into the Vaults and see them that way. This will work though. As I add new passwords to my Mac will it sync automatically to my phone and vis-versa?

• @vincef

That is correct. Also you can see them on a per-vault basis if you'd like. The vault switcher (round icon in the upper left corner of the app) will allow you to switch between "All Vaults" and a specific vault.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.