Lost two factor auth application

TomSoftik
TomSoftik
Community Member

I have a new phone and I forgot the Authenticator app. Then I can't sign in my account in website. In macOS and iOS applications everything is fine, but I do not log on to the web. I wrote an email to support and I have SupportID: [#CMN-16561-744]. Can you help me, please? Thank you. Tomas

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @TomSoftik! I can't help you in this public forum; we'll need to see what we can do with something like this in private. It looks as if one of my colleagues has already replied to your email, so hopefully you're well on your way. But if you still need assistance, let's continue the discussion via email. Thanks! :)

• TomSoftik
    TomSoftik
    Community Member

Thank you, I've already solved it

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

@TomSoftik - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since you appear to have solved the problem by yourself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

This discussion has been closed.