windows sign in works but can't sign in on Apple devices - get message - diff secret key - not mine

ZXT
ZXT
Community Member

sign in on my windows PC works - can't sign in on my Apple devices - I get a message on my Apple devices that says my email is associated with secret key that's different from mine - the message shows the first few characters of another secret key that I've never seen before
ZXT

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:when try sign in get message - shows different secret key for my email

Comments

• Hi @ZXT

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please email in from the email address in question at support+forum@1password.com? When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here. Thanks.

Ben

• richcon
    richcon
    Community Member

windows sign in works but can't sign in on Apple devices - get message - diff secret key - not mine.
    I am having the same issue.

sign in on my windows PC works - can't sign in on my Apple devices - I get a message on my Apple devices that says my email is associated with secret key that's different from mine - the message shows the first few characters of another secret key that I've never seen before .

richcon

• richcon
    richcon
    Community Member

Hi here is my support ID [#APF-27212-397].

richcon

• Hi @richcon

It looks like Adam has been in touch with you via email to help you troubleshoot this. To avoid duplicating efforts let's continue the conversation there, please. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.