Google Play says it is unable to link the subscription to my 1password account

Hi,

I'm in the midst of switching my app subscriptions to Google Play so that I can manage them all in one place,
so I cancelled my subscription with credit card from 1password.com > Billing Setting
and proceed my phone's 1Password accounts > my account > Subscribe which opens up the Google Play dialogue,
it is getting weird at this point because in the dialogue it shows it'll be a 30 days trial and paid subscription afterward (I've already been in an active subscription) but I proceed anyway and got an error as stated in the title - unable to link the subscription to my 1password account.
I couldn't screenshot it because it is still on a 1Password screen. When I go to my Google Play subscription, it is already been activated but my 1Password account subscription is not renewed. I would prefer not to revert back to direct credit card because I want to manage my app subscriptions in one place just like how I manage my passwords in one place with 1Password.

Please assists me on this as soon as possible because my current subscription will expire in a day.

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:google play could not link to 1password

Comments

• So I just need to cancel the subscription then subscribe again and it works now.

• Hello @Long,

Glad you got it to work for you. Just to clarify you had to cancel the Google Play subscription before you could get it to work?

This discussion has been closed.