Google Play says it is unable to link the subscription to my 1password account

Hi,

I'm in the midst of switching my app subscriptions to Google Play so that I can manage them all in one place,
so I cancelled my subscription with credit card from 1password.com > Billing Setting
and proceed my phone's 1Password accounts > my account > Subscribe which opens up the Google Play dialogue,
it is getting weird at this point because in the dialogue it shows it'll be a 30 days trial and paid subscription afterward (I've already been in an active subscription) but I proceed anyway and got an error as stated in the title - unable to link the subscription to my 1password account.
I couldn't screenshot it because it is still on a 1Password screen. When I go to my Google Play subscription, it is already been activated but my 1Password account subscription is not renewed. I would prefer not to revert back to direct credit card because I want to manage my app subscriptions in one place just like how I manage my passwords in one place with 1Password.

Please assists me on this as soon as possible because my current subscription will expire in a day.

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:google play could not link to 1password

Comments

• So I just need to cancel the subscription then subscribe again and it works now.

• Hello @Long,

Glad you got it to work for you. Just to clarify you had to cancel the Google Play subscription before you could get it to work?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file