To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't sign in or create account due to error during account create

kirbiyik
kirbiyik
Community Member

I entered my credit card info and almost created an account. I’ve entered digit code which is sent to my mail. Then website said account couldn’t be created, check internet, etc. I refreshed the page and everything was gone. I wanted to sign in but I don’t have Secret Key yet since it is never shown to me.

I wanted to restore my account but it says ‘you don’t have an account registered’, I wanted to create account once again but it says ‘you already registered’. There is an awkward situation.

That was my initial contact with 1password and I was disappointed to be honest. Since I couln’t sign in, I didn’t add any password, so safely removing my former account and credit card subscription is OK for me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @kirbiyik,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience signing up for 1Password wasn't that great. We can definitely help you delete any accounts that were created as a result of these errors.

Could you please contact our support team by using the contact form found here: https://support.1password.com/contact/

Include a link to this forum post in the support request so we have all the information we need.

Once you get a Support ID emailed back to you please respond here with that ID so that we can follow up with you as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.