Unresponsive support while trying to stop payment

Hi - I don't know if the forum is the right place to post this or not - but I have tried submitting emails and have gotten no resolution or response at all.

I signed up for the 1 month free trial of the family plan. I like the product and plan on purchasing the subscription - however the card account I used to start the trial has been closed (unrelated fraudulent charges) - and I am currently awaiting a new issue card before I can set it up in the system for payment. In the meantime the trial has ended and 1Pass continues to attempt an auto-charge on the "dead" card account every couple of days. I have emailed them to stop and remove this auto-retry from their system - I have not gotten any response whatsoever in 2 or 3 business days.

I don't know if there will be any adverse effects of these repeated attempts on a card that has been closed - but I am reaching out here to see if any 1Pass reps can get this moving quicker than email support.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @challam

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. When you emailed in you should have received a support ID from BitBot. Could you please post that ID here? I'm not seeing any emails in our inbox from the email address you're using here on the forum.

Ben

• @Ben ,
    Thanks for the reply. The email I sent was via the contact support form on the site - I've never gotten any reply (not even a confirmation of support request) - so unfortunately I don't have anything to give you.
    Should I try submitting again then?
    Thanks,

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@challam: If you did not receive an auto reply, then we never received an email from you. I'll send you an email here in a moment to see if you are at least able to receive from us.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@challam: I just sent you an email at the address you used to sign up here on the forum. Please confirm whether or not you've received it.

ref: DUA-35534-327

• Thank you @brenty - I did receive your email and have also just replied.
    Thanks for your quick attention to this and we can certainly take the remainder of the discussion offline to the emails. :)

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Great. Thanks for the update. We'll continue via email. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.