Double billing

Need assistance from the support team.
I believe that I'm being double billed for your service.
I received an invoice directly from 1Password on Feb 16 (I have an Invoice ID) even though I have confirmed, paid for subscription for 1Password which I purchased via the Apple App Store (I have subscription confirmation).
Seeking to cease direct invoicing for future and to get reimbursement for Feb 16 direct invoice.
Look forward to your response.
Andrew

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @peacock

It sounds like you may have multiple memberships set up. I apologize for the trouble. To get this sorted please reach out to us at [email protected] from the email address associated with your membership(s). If you can forward us the invoice(s) in question that would be very helpful. When you email in you'll get a support ID from BitBot. Please post that ID here.

Ben

• Ben - I sent a reply email at 2:19pm MT time, but have not yet seen a BitBot reply to that email, and i've checked my spam folder as well.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@peacock

Hmm. That's odd. I see we received your email and BitBot did indeed send out the autoresponder with the support ID. I've made sure your email is flagged appropriately for follow up by our billing team. To help ensure their email is delivered to you please add [email protected] to your contacts. They'll be in touch soon.

For your reference your support ID is [#JHS-53625-162].

Ben

ref: JHS-53625-162

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file