How to add the 1Password application to iMac wiped clean and updated with macOS Mojave?

Mundo
Mundo
Community Member

Had to wipe clean iMac (21.5" Late 2013) and install macOS Mojave from scratch. Now I need to add 1Password again. I have membership account (family) and currently use 1Password in several devices, including this one. How to install !Password again? I

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Reinstalled OS in iMac and need to add 1Password applications again

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Mundo! I'm not sure what the problem is: if you've completely wiped your hard drive and re-installed macOS and 1Password, then it should be as if you are a brand new user: once you've installed 1Password 7 for Mac, on first run, choose the option to sign into your 1password.com account, and either scan your setup code or enter your sign-in details manually, and that should take care of it for you. If you've tried that and you're having trouble, can you let me know what's not working for you the way you think it should, or where things are getting stuck? Thanks. :)

This discussion has been closed.