Not saving on personal domain (can't disclose domain in public)

Options

I have my own domain and I use a reverse proxy to point subdomains to my various locally hosted services.

1P is saving for some services but not for one which I actually need to use on a daily basis, this particular webservice I am hosting locally is called HomeAssistant (https://www.home-assistant.io/) and I use it to control IoT devices and run automations in my house, so it's very important. I use TOTP and currently I have to use Google Authenticator.

I need to give my subdomain pointing to this service but I obviously don't wan't to do it here in public, is there a way someone from your support team could get in touch with me or could I email someone linking to this thread the web address to my webservice so you guys could go test with a random username and password and fix your brain? It's currently not recognising the login and offering me to save. It won't even allow me to use the manual save option from the extension menu... very frustrating especially when I need to use TOTP so have to keep moving between apps.

Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.3.661
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 build 18841
Sync Type: Folder sync

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019
    Options

@fcar: Sure! Shoot us an email at support+extension@1password.com with the details. :) It sounds like the way the page is setup it does not have an actual password field (which is how 1Password determines if its a login page, since otherwise searches would always trigger autosave too), but we'll be happy to test it.

This discussion has been closed.