My license states "as many macs as I have". I created a second vault for my daughter.

Options
dajhnsn
dajhnsn
Community Member
edited March 2019 in Mac

My license states"as many macs..." I created a second vault for my daughter, how does she access it from her mac? Not sure how to download it on her computer. It is version 6.8.4

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a license that states I can use it on as many macs as I want.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dajhnsn - sorry for the confusion! You're mixing licenses and vaults up together. You can indeed use your 1Password 4 for Mac license on as many Macs as you own/use that are running either version 4, 5 or 6 of 1Password. I see you've asked this exact same question of our email support team as well. Email is probably the proper place to discuss personally-identifying details of licenses and such, so let's keep the conversation going there instead of here, if you don't mind. We answer user emails in the order we receive them and we have been experiencing a surge of support requests lately, but one of us will be with you as quickly as possible. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.