To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I cannot access my account via website as it requires my to prompt a 2fa, which i have never had

Aliya0201
Aliya0201
Community Member

I have not accessed my account on 1password.com for a while. Just tried to but it requires me to prompt a 2fa, which i have never had. What are my options? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cant access my account on 1password.com because it requests 2fa. Have never requested it before?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019

Hi @Aliya0201!

Can you please try to login on an authorized browser? An authorized browser is a browser you have used to access your 1Password account previously.

Because you are not prompted for 2FA on an authorized browser, if you can login there, you can then disable 2FA:

1. Sign in to your account on 1Password.com.
    2. Click your name in the top right and choose My Profile.
    3. Click More Actions > Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication.

Once you have done this, you can then enable 2FA once again for your account, if you wish.

Should you not have access to an authorized browser, we can help you disable 2FA on your account after some verification questions. For your privacy, we can only do that via email, so in this case please email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we will be happy to help you over there.

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.