Options
2»

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@zipb
    Thank you very much for your patience! We are very sorry for the delay, we are normally much faster but lately we have been receiving more emails than usual, so our response times suffered a bit. Let's continue the conversation via email. ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019
    Options

@zipb: And just to clarify, you've been getting responses from 1Password support here for over a week -- since March 2nd. I don't think it's very helpful to have the same conversation in more than one place at a time, as that slows down the support process for everyone, as you've seen. If you have any other questions, please let us know. But we get back to everyone faster when there aren't duplicate support requests. :)

Regarding whether or not 1Password is a good fit for you, that's really a personal decision. Myself and millions of others find it valuable because it's secure -- the data is encrypted using a secret only you know. And, as far as I'm aware, Evernote and similar apps don't have a facility for saving and filling login credentials in web browsers -- which is what makes it manageable to use long, strong, unique passwords for each site, without having to remember and enter them manually. But certainly not everyone has the same priorities.

• zipb
    zipb
    Community Member
    Options

I sent an email to support on Feb 28. After not hearing back from them at all, and not being able to find answers myself, I turned to the forum on March 2 and finally got some answers.
    I was not trying to start a conversation in 2 places, I just wanted help quickly, so I tried all the options available.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@zipb Understood! As I mentioned previously, we are normally much faster but lately we have been receiving more emails than usual, so our response times suffered a bit. Thank you for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.