Site name/user name showing left box but no full info in right side, thus no PW showing. iMac

Options
rdhurst
rdhurst
Community Member

I have the most recent version of 1PW on 3 Apple devices and all have been working well. Beginning two days ago, on my iMac only, 1PW 7 opens, I can see the list of sites with the user name indicated underneath, but no complete information on the right side. I have restarted multiple times. All other methods related to the 1PW and my account still work properly (iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, your site online.) What do I need to do to get full functionality back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:no login information showing

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @rdhurst! I'm sorry for the trouble! It's a bit difficult to say what might be going on here (and how we might help you solve it) without a little more information. Can you please tell us:

1. What specific version of 1Password you have installed (and whether it's from the Mac App Store or from us)
    2. What specific version of macOS you're running
    3. What specific version of 1Password extension you have installed, and in which browser(s)
    4. How you sync your data (1password.com account, iCloud, Dropbox, etc)
    5. Anything else you think we need to know or that seems relevant to you

I will say one thing (just a wild guess/possibility) -- if you don't actually select one of the items in the list, you'll see the blank 1Password logo, but as soon as you select one of your logins, you should see the details. Is that NOT what's happening?

This discussion has been closed.