iphone disabled vaults

Jordan Zimmerman
Jordan Zimmerman
Community Member

Hello - the "passwords" integration with other apps on iPhone is fantastic. However, when I use this feature 1Password is showing passwords from ALL my vaults, even ones I've disabled in my settings. Is this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1Password Version: 7.2.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.1.4
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:iphone disabled valuts

Comments

• Hi @Jordan Zimmerman

the "passwords" integration with other apps on iPhone is fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words.

Is this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Neither. :) It is currently working as designed, though we are looking at having 1Password not supply items in vaults excluded from All Vaults to Password AutoFill. Hopefully that is something we can make happen soon.

Ben

• Jordan Zimmerman
    Jordan Zimmerman
    Community Member

"working as designed" - oof - bad design. I hope it improves soon.

• Thanks for the feedback.

Ben

• Jordan Zimmerman
    Jordan Zimmerman
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

deleted

• Jordan Zimmerman
    Jordan Zimmerman
    Community Member

There's no way that this is how you folks intended the product to work. Any news on a fix?

• @Jordan Zimmerman

Do you really have 7 different Login items for Schwab across various vaults?

Ben

• Jordan Zimmerman
    Jordan Zimmerman
    Community Member
    edited June 2019

No! I have no idea where these are coming from. It's as if 1Password is showing every version of Schwab I've ever had or something.

Note: the only 2 correct ones are "Schwab JZ" and "Schwab JZ/RK"

• @Jordan Zimmerman

Gotcha. Thank you for clarifying. If you open 1Password > Settings > Password AutoFill and wait a moment or two... then try again do you still see all 7 of the results?

Ben

• Jordan Zimmerman
    Jordan Zimmerman
    Community Member

I went to that screen and disabled/re-enabled. Then I went back to the Schwab app and I still those 7 logins.

• @Jordan Zimmerman

Rather than disabling and re-enabling the setting on that page can you please see if when you open it you see a message: "AutoFill Passwords Updating..." at the top of the screen? If so please wait until that message disappears and then try again.

Ben

• Jordan Zimmerman
    Jordan Zimmerman
    Community Member

I saw the message, waited for it to go away, went back to Schwab app - no change - same number of items.

I'm doing more investigating. It looks like I have an old vault that I don't use anymore that has these extra entries. So, here's the dilemma - I don't want to delete that vault but there's no way currently to exclude it from 1Password's integration with other apps.

• One thing that amplifies this difficulty is that Schwab, unlike most other apps, does not define an associated domain for their app. This is why you see all of your items and have to search in order to find the Schwab ones, instead of seeing just the login items relevant to the app. Hopefully they'll add that in a future update.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.