1Password 7 for Windows 10 doesn't sync all my 727 elements

adri2906
adri2906
Community Member
edited March 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello, I have a problem since my 1Password for Windows 7only sync 32 out of 727 elements from my Dropbox Account, even if on iPhone and mac(v6) it sync from the same opvault without any problems. How can I resolve? Do you need any more informations? Thanks a lot.

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox (OPVAULT)
Referrer: forum-search:1Password for Windows 7 doesn't sync all my 727 elements

Comments

• chris_lemos
    chris_lemos
    Community Member

Hello, @adri2906
    If you haven't already, you can check this troubleshooting guide for dropbox syncing problems. See if your problem persists after trying all of the provided steps.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, that's a good starting point. We don't have any special insight into or control over Dropbox, so ultimately you may need to get help from them if there is a sync issue with that. But we're happy to help point you in the right direction if we can. :)

• adri2906
    adri2906
    Community Member

Hello, it seems that the problem has solved by itself, after restarting both the Dropbox (deleting and resyncing the whole folder tree) and Windows (using first the create new vault and then syncing the Dropbox Backup vault, putting the old in the 1Password local folder as backup) everything seems solved, now it syncs the whole vault with Dropbox. Thanks! Hope this can help other users.

• Thanks for the update @adri2906. Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted out. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.