Add more items to shared vault

silvej1
silvej1
Community Member
edited March 2019 in Business and Teams

I've added a user to my business vault in the shared folder.. now I can't add other items. Please don't tell me you have to create a new vault for each login. Under Private I can choose to add a new login or other items but I can't then share to the shared vault. I know you click on the arrow box but it doesn't give the move option. Please help. Very frustrating. Not sure why this should be so difficult.
I've used Chrome and safari and the same result.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @silvej1

Have you tried using one of our native 1Password applications (e.g. 1Password for Mac, or 1Password for Windows)?

Download 1Password

In 1Password for Mac, for example, you can move items to a shared vault by selecting the item(s) and then from the menu bar choosing Item > Move to Vault > destination vault.

Does that help?

Ben

• silvej1
    silvej1
    Community Member

I can drag it to all other folders except the shared folder. Also when in a web browser I can't choose to save to the shared folder.

• silvej1
    silvej1
    Community Member

Yes, I'm using the desktop app.

• @silvej1

What happens when you try this:

In 1Password for Mac, for example, you can move items to a shared vault by selecting the item(s) and then from the menu bar choosing Item > Move to Vault > destination vault.

Please let me know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.