1Password extension not working, and update will not download

AllenFamily
AllenFamily
Community Member

I have a MacBook Pro. I updated it last week, and since that time, 1Password keeps telling me it needs to be updated. It says there are 10 updates since I last updated. Every time I push the button to update and relaunch, it says downloading then gets almost to the end of the download bar and stops. The it gives me the screen that says update and relaunch again. Also, I have download the extension in Chrome. It is not working. I've restarted my computer multiple times and it still is not working. I have emailed Anglebits twice and no one will respond. I have also loved using 1Password, but the customer service is terrible. If someone cannot help me today, I am switching to something else.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@AllenFamily: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the difficulty! Indeed, version 6.3.3 is really old -- two and a half years, actually -- and a lot has changed since then. You can download the most recent release of 1Password 6 here. Let me know how it goes. :)

• AllenFamily
    AllenFamily
    Community Member

Ok I've installed the new update, but the extension still is not working.

• AllenFamily
    AllenFamily
    Community Member

The logins appear in the extension but it will not fill in anything.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019

Hi @AllenFamily,

What version of the 1Password extension are you currently using? I wonder if maybe that's a very old version too. Can you please make sure you download the latest version for your browser from here and see if that helps?

This discussion has been closed.