Blank page when using 1Password X in Firefox

Options

When I click on the icon in the corner of the browser I get just a blank page.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @mattn8! I see you've emailed us as well so I'll get back to you there shortly. :)

ref: AQM-58481-943

• enriqueaf
    enriqueaf
    Community Member
    Options

Me too I am experiencing the same problem. Whenever I click on the icon I get redirected to:

moz-extension://xxxxxxxxxxx/app/app.html#/page/welcome

As side note the console show the following error:

TypeError: $Y is null, can't access property "getAllAccounts" of it[Learn More]

I am using:

• Firefox Quantum 63.0 (64-bit)
    • Ubuntu 18.10
    • 1Password version from 11 March, 2019
    • Logged in at 1password.eu

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

You aren't in a private window are you?

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @enriqueaf!

I'd like to echo @Tomatoshadow2 here; 1Password X won't be able to work in a Private window, or if the history setting is set to Never remember history.

If this is not the case, I'd like to ask you to:
    1. Sign out and sign back into your account on 1Password.com.
    2. Reinstall the add-on.

• enriqueaf
    enriqueaf
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Tomatoshadow2 and @ag_sebastian ,

It was working until last update, actually, two days ago. I am not working on Private window and history setting is Remenber history.

About reinstalling and sing-in and out, I try already that a few times :D more than two for sure, before starting the thread and now other time, but still it fails.

Any other tip? :D

Thanks!

• enriqueaf
    enriqueaf
    Community Member
    Options

Looking a little deeper, I can see that looks like some kind of problem with accesing indexedDB

unknownError: The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the database itself and not covered by any other error code.

and the debugger, looks like an empty DB, but I have no idea. First time with a firefox plugin.

• enriqueaf
    enriqueaf
    Community Member
    Options

Ok :D Finally I was able to solve it with this https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings . Was a problem on my side, looks like the DB was corrupted, although in debug mode showed as empty.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ahh yep. That would do it. Glad you were able to figure it out! Thank you for sharing, in case others encounter a similar issue. :)

This discussion has been closed.