I'm unable to save any new sites and passwords...even manually. Thoughts?

Options

1Password has stopped automatically stopped detecting new sites and passwords. I'm also unable to save manually, per suggestions on this site. I believe that this started happening a month or so ago. it wouldn't let me save the URL or any login info (Manually) for this support forum. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. This is very frustrating.
Thanks,
Fred

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: 10.14.3
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:I'm unable to save any new sites and passwords...even manually. Thoughts?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @calder6220

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. What happens when you try to save a login manually? Do you have 1Password > Preferences > Browsers > Autosave checked?

Please let me know.

Ben

• calder6220
    calder6220
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Yep, I've got the Autosave checked.
    I'm running Mac OS 10.14.3, Safari 12.0.3. I just opened Firefox, and I believe it's working there.
    I don't understand why. Should I remove 1Password extension from Safari and add it in again?
    I grabbed a screenshot of the Safari preferences...see below.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/jr/ahq1a6ijy1dj.png

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Fred

• calder6220
    calder6220
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

Yep, I've got the Autosave checked.
    I'm running Mac OS 10.14.3, Safari 12.0.3

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/jr/ahq1a6ijy1dj.png

I sent an earlier response. If you can reply directly to my personal account, it would be greatly appreciated.
    It should be in my account information.

Cheers,
    Fred

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @calder6220,

I wouldn't recommend removing the extension from Safari, as it comes bundled with 1Password 7 and can't actually be removed. Having said that, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#AMG-68347-682]

Let us know when you've sent in the report and we'll take a look. :smile:

• calder6220
    calder6220
    Community Member
    Options

Sebastian,
    I sent over the diagnostic report a few minutes ago.

Cheers,
    Fred

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @calder6220

Thanks, but unfortunately I'm not able to find your report. Did you put #AMG-68347-682 in the subject line? Would you be able to send the report from the same email you used to sign up to the forum?

• calder6220
    calder6220
    Community Member
    Options

Sebastian, I just sent it again. I used the email that I used to sign up for the forum.
    Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@calder6220 - thanks -- found it and replied. Twice. ;) Let's keep the conversation going via email from here on, if you don't mind, instead of in two places at once.

This discussion has been closed.