Deleting vaults in Team Account

I just set up a Team Account in Trial mode for a company I do consulting work for to evaluate. I have been testing it with various vault "schemes" and now I need to delete the vaults that won't be used. However, when I go to delete a vault I only get a greyed out "Delete" confirmation button in the dialog. I am logged into the account as the owner/administrator so I know their shouldn't be any permission issues. I have tried this through both the web interface and the 1Password App itself. What am I missing?

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @gsheldon,

To activate the delete button you have to type the name of the vault in the text box above the button:

Have you tried that? Please let me know.

Ben

• That worked but it's not very intuitive. Because the name already appears in the "Name box", (like the word "Test" in your example image) I didn't think I needed to type it in again. Maybe consider leaving the box blank and then the sentence above gives instructions on what to do. Thanks for the help however.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

That's why it says "type [vault name] and press Delete", and the text is greyed out as a placeholder, but we'll see if we can make it more obvious in the future. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file