To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Long time 1Password user on free account. Subscribed through Eero family acct but locked out

PHenrichsen
PHenrichsen
Community Member

My wife and i have been using separate free accounts for years on all of our apple devices and she used it on Windows. We just subscribed to the EERO Plus account which includes a subscription to 1Password family account. Following their instructions we set up a new trial account using the iPad and they said to contact 1Password support to have my account "updated". Now it wants a secret key which we were not given.
We need help. Is there someone we can talk to in order to
1. get the new account up properly and
2 port over both my and my wife's data files into the new account?
Paul Henrichsen

1Password Version: new =7; old windows is 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 12 and Window 10
Sync Type: drop box
Referrer: forum-search:Long time 1Password user on free account. Subscribed through Eero family acct but problems login

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@PHenrichsen: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Otherwise you would have been using the standalone 1Password app with a local vault and a license you purchased for that particular version -- not an account. Where do you have your 1Password data currently? And have you signed up for a 1Password Families membership now? We can apply your coupon for that. :)

This discussion has been closed.