problem with login after phone reset

tammy3107
tammy3107
Community Member

Hi, recently i reset my iphone, and now when i want to login to 1password im getting message that my account doesn't exist ? any help, thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tammy3107

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. 1Password membership is a subscription service that we introduced in 2016. The only way you'd have an account is if you have a subscription membership. Otherwise you would've been using 1Password without an account.

Do you believe you have an account?

Ben

• tammy3107
    tammy3107
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

to be honest i dont know, i open it long time ago, probably i dont have account since that program dont recognize my email and i have only two emails .. so is that mean that all my saved passwords are destroyed? thanks @Ben

• @tammy3107,

If you've been using 1Password without a membership it is possible you set up syncing with either Dropbox or iCloud. If you did you may be able to set up sync again now to restore that data. Those options would be available on the welcome screen, but you may need to scroll down to see them. If you did not back up or sync your data and erased it from your device by resetting it, it is likely that data will be unrecoverable.

Please let me know how you make out.

Ben

• tammy3107
    tammy3107
    Community Member

hey, yes i have been using without membership , and i did not turn on backup on the app, i just back up my phone, but it looks like it is not saved, so i guess is destroyed :(
    thanks for your help anyway @Ben

• I'm sorry to hear that @tammy3107. I wish there were more I could do to help. :( Going forward I'd highly recommend considering membership to avoid having something like this happen again.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.