Uploading image for the site vanishes after save

Abhijit
Abhijit
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

For many of my items there is no image. So I downloaded some of the images. Then selected the item > Down arrow for the image > Uploaded the image > Saved. And the image vanishes. Need help!

Thanks,
Abhijit

1Password Version: 7.3.661
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Abhijit: Can you clarify your setup and exactly what you're doing? I'm having difficulty conceptualizing how you'd be using iCloud at all on Windows, and what exactly you mean by "uploading". Please let me know!

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

Please see the screenshot

And when I select option 'Choose icon from file' > uploads the file>save it. It vanishes after save.

Sorry, iCloud means apple servers then what are own servers on which I keep the my passwords I think just cloud.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Abhijit: Hmm. It looks like you're using a 1Password account. I'm not having any trouble adding a custom icon to an item in either a 1Password account or local vault. What is the file type you're trying to use? Have you tried another?

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    edited March 2019

I am using .png. Are there any specific file types only accepted? Are we letting the user know that?

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

This is troubleshooting. :) I'm trying to get more information to narrow down why it doesn't work only for you. What size is the PNG? Does it have an alpha?

This discussion has been closed.