FYI - Firefox has become too watered down. PERMANENTLY Moved to WATERFOX which is NOT watered down.

kimbakat
kimbakat
Community Member

Shame there is NO 1Password version considering WATERFOX a legacy of Firefox build...And that 1Password does not work with this AMAZING fast and flexible browser which still has toolbars and all the things users want. I just can't go back to Firefox or Safari which has NO OPTIONS for Plugins or flexibility to design my personal internet browsing efficiency experience that I want to create. Google/Facebook..etc products are spyware to nefarious governments as they are no longer acceptable in a free and open build society.

Waterfox - Its what Firefox "wanted to be and was....until....."

https://www.waterfoxproject.org/en-US/

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kimbakat

Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective on this. At this time we're not looking to add further browser support in 1Password, but if that changes we can certainly consider the demand for Waterfox.

Ben

• tealduck
    tealduck
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

Please reconsider. Firefox just blocked your extension due to some bug with their extension code.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tealduck,

To be precise, Firefox didn't block our extension: every extension is currently not working in Firefox, but it's not because of something they explicitly did. I believe this could have happened to every browser.

This discussion has been closed.