Support for google drive or other [not planned; 1Password memberships are available]

Options
jimger
jimger
Community Member
edited March 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi, I have purchased Windows and Android versions of 1Pass because I don't really like memberships and prefer my own sync method. Saying that Dropbox introduced 3 devices only sync to free accounts. I suppose many that use the standalone version use it through dropbox. Can you implement the integration of any other online service too? At desktop pcs it isn't that important I suppose as it actually uses the folder of the service. But in Android versions it actually uses the api. So can you do that for other online services too?

Thanks.

PS: Is it possible to read the database of 1pass without the 1pass installed? (in case it is a friend's pc or sth). And another one... Would be be possible to read it from dropbox online (browser) directly? (the 1Pass vault I mean)

View 1Password Approved Answer

1Password Version: latest beta
Extension Version: latest beta
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2019
    Options

@jimger: We're not considering building support for additional 3rd party services at this time. A 1Password membership works on all your compatible devices. There is no limit. You can read about the many other benefits of membership here:

About 1Password membership

And if you'll reach out to support+billing@1password.com we'll be happy to help you make the transition. :)

Also, it is possible to use 1Password without having the app installed with a 1Password membership, since that also has a browser interface. We never, however, recommend accessing any sensitive information on a device you do not control. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.