how do I do this?

Options
rickpeckham
rickpeckham
Community Member

I am trying to go cross platform with a membership vault. I am not able to see a new password everywhere. imac, iphone, ipad, MacBook Pro

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am trying to coordinate across imac, MacBook pro, iPhone and iPad and I have a membership

Comments

• rickpeckham
    rickpeckham
    Community Member
    Options

I am not sure how support works. I have 1password 7. Family version. I'm trying to help my family but my own sitch is out of whack

• Ben
    Ben
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hi @rickpeckham

We'll be happy to help with this. Have you signed into your membership account on each of the devices? Instructions on doing so can be found here:

Get the 1Password apps

Note that you should be using the same account on all devices. You do not need an account for each device. Also, are you looking at the same vault on each device? Please let me know. :)

I am not sure how support works.

This is a public message board ("forum"). You post your question and 1Password Team Members as well as other 1Password customers will have the opportunity to respond. We also offer support via private email (support@1password.com), though generally it is best to keep all conversation about a particular issue to one support platform where possible. Either way, we respond to all inquiries as soon as possible. We make every effort to respond in under 24 hours, though depending on the circumstances and current volume of requests it may be a bit longer. Once you've contacted us it is best to wait to hear back before doing so again as repeated contacts bump you to the end of the queue.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.