To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how to login to sites with 1p

ckp
ckp
Community Member

i am trialing the 1p subscription and have imported all my stand alone login data. so i go to a website, with Chrome, that i have in my vault and i don't see any way to use my 1p login info. as a comparison to lastpass, lastpass puts a little icon in the username and password fields to just click. i removed lastpass but i see nothing from 1p. obviously i'm missing something. i would hope i don't have to access the websites only by launching them from my 1p web login vault items. also with stand alone i was able to use a key combo to login with 1p creds on a website, but i don't see a way to do that either.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 1809
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ckp
    ckp
    Community Member

figured out i have to uninstall my old 1p chrome extension and install a 1p X extension. boy this has been a rough transition from stand alone to subscription...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ckp!

Using 1Password X is an option. If you prefer 1Password to show up directly inside the username and password fields, 1Password X is the right choice for you. Alternatively, you need to install the regular browser extension, which you can then activate with your keyboard shortcut of choice too. But at least one of the extensions needs to be installed, or 1Password won't be able to talk to your browser :)

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.